Although the Dynasty Foundation mainly supports the development of fundamental science and education within Russia, we also devote a great deal of time, energy, and resources to establishing productive international contacts in order to develop and popularize science.
We consider it vital to help Russian physicists, mathematicians and biologists make contact with their peers in other countries. That is why Dynasty supports training for Russian scientists abroad, short-term visits by foreign scientists to Russia, support program for young scientists' participation in short-term thematic international programs and the Scientific Experts Corps program. We popularize science in Russia with help from world-class scientists, the people who are doing the science of today. They participate in our program of public lectures on the natural (physics, mathematics, biology) and social sciences. We make international pop science best sellers available to Russian readers through our Dynasty Foundation Library program.
More information about the Dynasty Foundation's international cooperation programs:
- Program for Short-Term Visits to Russia by Foreign Scientists
- Support Program for Young Scientists' Participation in Short-Term Thematic International Programs
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Program for Young Biologists
- Support for Biologists' Participation in Short-Term Thematic Courses
- Molecular and Theoretical Biology School
- Scientific Experts Corps
- Dynasty Foundation Library
- Public Lectures
- Post-Doctoral Position at Imperial College, London (This project was completed in 2011)