Winners of the 2012 young biologist competition are named
The Dynasty Foundation is happy to announce the results of 2012 Postdoctoral Fellowship Program (molecular and cellular biology) competition.
The following nine young scientists were selected in the course of intense competition as fellowship recipients:
- Alexey BOGDANOV
- Alexandra DUBROVINA
- Alexey GAVRILOV
- Maria KHRENOVA
- Ivan KULAKOVSKIY
- Victoria MIRONOVA
- Maxim NAGORNYKH
- Vladimir VOLKOV
- Nadezhda VOROBYEVA.
The Dynasty Foundation has an honor and pleasure of working with a distinguished Expert Panel, which made the final selection of the fellows:
- Peter GEIDUSCHEK, Professor Emeritus, Section of Molecular Biology, University of California, San Diego
- Joachim MESSING, Professor of Molecular Biology and Director, Waksman Institute of Microbiology at Rutgers University
- Ferid MURAD, Professor, George Washington University, 1998 Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine
- Thomas STEITZ, Sterling Professor of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Yale University, 2009 Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- Jack W. SZOSTAK, Professor, Harvard Medical School, 2009 Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine.
The Program would not have been possible without the work of program coordinators:
- Dmitry CHUDAKOV
- Mikhail GELFAND
- Konstantin SEVERINOV.
The Dynasty Foundation is grateful to the following scientists who participated in the review process: