Support Program for Conferences on Fundamental Physics
Since 2004, the Foundation has provided financial support for conferences and high-level seminars on fundamental physics conducted in the CIS countries by Russian scientific institutions. These should be conferences where representatives of Russia's scientific schools are well represented both among lecturers and participants.
Grant winners are chosen by the academic council of the International Center for Fundamental Physics, Moscow.
Over 450 conferences and seminars on physics have been held with the financial support of the Dynasty Foundation.
These include the following:
- Third International Sakharov Conference (2003);
- “Advances in Theoretical Physics” memorial conference commemorating Landau's 100th anniversary (2008);
- International Conference on Fundamental Problems of High-Temperature Superconductivity (2004, 2006);
- Moscow Physics Seminars (2005, 2006);
- XIX Baldin International Seminar on High Energy Physics Problems “Relativistic Nuclear Physics and Quantum Chromodynamics” (2008);
- 7th International Summer School on Modern Mathematical Physics (2009);
- XIII International Conference “Selected Problems of Modern Theoretical Physics” (2008)
- 11th International Interdisciplinary Symposium “Order, Disorder, and Properties of Oxides” (ODPO-11) (2008);
- Sixth International Summer School on Modern Mathematical Physics (2008);
- International Conference on Quantum Field Theory, Supersymmetry, and High Spin Fields (2005);
- International Conference on Theoretical Physics (2005);
- International Seminar on Particles and Cosmology (2005);
- International Conference on the Fundamentals of Electronic Nanosystems (2005);
- Baikal Summer School on Physics of Elementary Particles and Astrophysics (2008, 2009)
- Seventh Russian Conference on the Physics of Semiconductors (2005);
- QUARKS International Seminar (2006, 2008);
- RUPAC-2006: Russian Conference on Particle Accelerators.
We give the results of the competition for grants to support scientific conferences and schools in fundamental physics. These conferences and schools will be held in Russia from June 1 to December 31, 2009.